SAP Business One is affordable, easy-to-use business management software designed specifically for small and midsize businesses. It enables you to manage your critical business functions across sales, distribution, and financials, all in a single integrated system. With SAP Business One, you can instantaneously access a complete and up-to the-minute view of your business, so you can respond to customers faster and grow your business more profitably.
SAP Business One helps you bring sales, financial management, banking, purchasing, manufacturing, inventory management, and customer relationship management all under one flexible, responsive system. When you run SAP Business One, you and your staff can:
- Get a complete view of your business with a single, accurate source for all critical, up-to-the-minute business data. Give your business users instant access to the right information they need to run the business.
- Expand your business and customers with Web-based CRM and e-commerce capabilities. A complete customer view across sales, distribution, and financials helps you uncover new ways to serve your customers faster and better.
- Take proactive control of your business through automatic alerts, workflows, and response to key business events and customer needs. Get out of the reactive, time-consuming “fire drills.”
- Streamline your operations by seamlessly integrating key business processes such as sales, purchasing, inventory, and financials together out-of-the-box, eliminating redundant data entries and errors.
- Support your changing needs with easy-to-use customization tools to tailor SAP Business One to fit your specific business needs and individual user preferences.
- Trust in a solution you can count on. SAP Business One is offered by SAP, the world’s leader in business software solutions, and delivered by a global network of certified partners that provide local customer service and support.
Features & Functions
SAP Business One provides you with instant access to your critical business information, when you need it, to run your business. This comprehensive application covers all your core operations, giving you keen insight so you can confidently make informed business decisions. With SAP Business One, virtually all aspects of your business – including administration, customer relationship management, operations, distributions, and financials – become more agile.
Accounting and Financials
- Financial accounting – Handle all your financial transactions – including general ledger, journal entries, budgeting, and account setup and maintenance – in one system, with comprehensive tools and reports.
- Budgeting – Manage budget creation, allocation, and distribution. Provide budget tracking, reporting, and alerts that notify the responsible users whenever a transaction exceeds a monthly or annual budget limit.
- Banking – Track all banking processes such as cash receipts, check writing, deposits, advance payments, credit card payments, and account reconciliation.
- Financial reporting – Provide easy-to-use financial reports, including balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash flow analysis, transaction reports, multi-period comparisons, and budget reports.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Sales opportunity management – Manage the entire sales process through different sales stages. Track sales opportunities and activities, analyze their outcome, and forecast revenue potential. You can monitor and analyze sales opportunities using dashboards and sales reports.
- Web-based customer management – Give your sales team secure access to customer data over the Web wherever they are. Provide a Web-based interface to your customers so they can log inquiries and check order status, all in real-time.
- Microsoft Outlook integration – Import customer data from SAP Business One into your Outlook contacts list. Activities and tasks entered into your calendar in SAP Business One can be synchronized with your schedule in Microsoft Outlook.
- Customer service and support – Allow your customer service and support team to administer customer warranty, service contracts, manage service calls, and track all customer interaction activities.
- Business partner management – Manage master data for your resellers and channel partners – including profiles, contact summaries, account balances, and sales pipeline analysis – to track sales leads and opportunities.
Operations and Distribution
- Sales and delivery – Generate price quotes, enter customer orders, set up deliveries, update stock levels, report on customers’ current balances, and manage all billing and accounts receivables.
- E-commerce – Set up your own “online store” that is fully integrated with inventory and financials, including online catalog, shopping cart, order processing and notification, customer configuration tools, and online customer services.
- Purchasing – Manage and maintain your vendor contracts and transactions, including the issue of purchase orders, updates to stock quantities, calculations for the value of imported items, returns and credits, and payment processing.
- Inventory management – Handle inventory levels, item management, price lists, special price agreements, transfers between warehouses, and stock transactions – all through integration with other processes like sales and purchasing.
- Production planning – Manage your production material requirements through a wizard-based process that enables users to define a planning scenario in five easy steps and predict demand based on forecasts.
Administration and Reporting
- Human resources management – Capture pertinent information about each employee so you have one place to maintain and manage your employee records and data.
- Automatic alerts – Define your own alerts and unique workflow processes by establishing approvals, procedures, and steps that are to be automatically initiated when a specific event occurs.
- Dashboards and reports – Create intuitive reports and dashboards for every aspect of your business, including customers and suppliers, sales, cash flow, bookkeeping, warehouse stock, financial statements, pricing, and customer activities.
- Drag and relate – View important relationships between data – and instantly gain a complete understanding of any business transaction – by dragging the data you want more information on, positioning it on top of other data, and then drilling down for more details.
- Customization and integration – Enable users to easily add fields, change forms, and personalize queries and reports. A standard software development kit (SDK) consisting of reusable business objects and user interface customization tools is available to customize and integrate SAP Business One to meet your specific industry and business needs.
Instant access to one version of your business data. That’s what the SAP Business One application gives business owners and employees. You get greater visibility and control by integrating business-critical information, freeing it from various, unconnected applications, and running powerful SAP software to conduct every aspect of your business.
Residing on a single server, SAP Business One software leverages your existing network and enables security, backup, and network access. It is designed to be intuitive for new users and to be flexible enough to support you as your needs change.
Take a closer look at SAP Business One.
SAP Business One brings you powerful capabilities in 12 key functional areas:
- Sales opportunity management
- Sales – A/R
- Purchasing – A/P
- Business partner management
- Material requirements planning (MRP)
- Service management
- Human resources management